- With the addition of your email, you will be registered free newsletter of mariocarrelli.com, from which you can unsubscribe completely independently and at any time you want to.
- The data provided by you, will NEVER BE transferred to third parties, in other words only you receive communication from Mario Snc (company owner and reference of your personal data) and to issues related to informational, educational or promotional.
- All communications that you will receive will contain a link that will allow you to remove your information from our database. (This may suspend the provision of free services offered by Mario Snc).
- In case of difficulty you can request removal of your writing to info [at] mariocarrelli.com and this procedure will be performed by us for you!
Disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of legislative decree no. N. 196/2003 code relating to protection of personal data
Please note that the Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 “on the protection of personal data” provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The policy does not apply to other web sites accessible through our links, for which we are not responsible. Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we provide the following information.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The data provided at registration will be used for different purposes and in particular:
- to send, by e-mail, communications concerning information, updates, new products / services of the website Mariocarrelli.COM
- to send, by e-mail, business information, promotion and advertising;
- to request, via e-mail, to comply with the new services that may be activated after the signing;
- to comply with legal obligations and provisions of the Authority;
- to send you through the use of information technology, electronic and traditional;
The data collected will be used anonymously, for the elaboration of studies and statistics.
Method of treatment of personal data
These data will be processed using only computerized with electronic instruments and computer that guarantee security and confidentiality, with and without the aid of automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper and unauthorized access.
Freedom of consent and consequences of refusal
The provision of data is optional, but without them it will not be possible to provide information services and access to the free content available.
Please be informed that personal data will not be communicated to third parties or distributed, except for those (individuals and / or legal), which have been delegated to carry out services related to the purposes described.
Owner and manager of treatment
Owner and manager of the treatment is Chief Mario Snc.
You can contact the data controller to assert his rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by sending written notice by email at info [at] mariocarrelli.com or registered mail to the registered office of the administrator of the site. you can have the right to edit and delete data using the link located at the bottom of the email received.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- L ‘have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the transactions referred to in points 3.1 and 3.2 have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- L ‘have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.